When the first summer weekend arrives, we sometimes lose the desire to stand in the kitchen for a long time. And then there was Easter and there was a lot to do. On Instagram we asked you if you’d rather spend your time in front of the stove or in the sun on such holidays. 77% of you have indicated that on such days you prefer a quick meal to a feast – we also do 🙂 That’s why in the early evening we had one of the simplest, but also tastiest dishes: Spaghetti Napoli, pasta with tomato sauce.
Tip: For a particularly creamy sauce you can add a vegetable cream Fraiche Alternative or coconut cream (soy-free!). Brown some tofu mince and get ready! Bolognese ready.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 small onions sliced
- 1 handful fresh tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 handful sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- 1 can tomatoes chopped or passata
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 tsp mustard
- 50 ml water
- 2-3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 handful fresh herbs basil or whatever you have
- 2 tbsp coconut creme or vegan creme fraiche
- Brown the onions in oil in a pan.
- Add fresh tomatoes and garlic and add a little more olive oil if necessary. Stir a little and caramelise lightly. Once a little bit of the mixture has formed in the pan, add the tomato paste and mustard and stir.
- When the mixture has formed again, add the water and mix well with the remaining ingredients.
- Optionally the sauce can now be made creamier with vegan cream fraiche or coconut cream.
- Chop, add and portion herbs 🙂